Water-based solution designed for liquid repellent protection and waterproofing impregnation of mineral and stone surfaces. On application, a substrates outer layer is modified to create an invisible long lasting water repellent barrier with breathable properties. Protecting against water and dirt ingress, treated surfaces stay cleaner for longer, keeping paving and patios algae free, reduce frost damage of winter freeze-thaw cycles and prevent salt-efflorescence.
nanoSystem STONE Paving W3 penetrates deep into stone and mortar joints, providing the best possible protection against water, dirt, salt, acid rain and extreme weather conditions.
When applied to mineral surfaces, the result is a liquid repellent effect that causes water or oil droplets to bead on the surface that easily roll off or wipe away leaving the surface completely dry and free from staining or soiling. The surface is easy to maintain and cleaning with toxic chemical or detergents is no longer necessary. Just rinse with water as required.
- Driveway with paving bricks
- Car parks with cobblestones
- Patios and concrete flagstone
- Granite paving and kerbs
- Concrete fence or paving
- Sidewalks and paths with paving bricks or granite
- Clear coloured water based liquid, easy sprayed
- Penetrate and protects deep into the surface
- Completely invisible protection once dry
- Long life span
- Fully vapour permeable and breathable to avoid condensation build up
- Stay-clean liquid repellent surface prevents staining
- Resists light oil staining
- Inhibits and slows algae, mould and micro-organism growth
- UV resistant and abrasion-resistant to resist wear and tear
- Strengthen stone through consolidation
- Frost resistant to freeze-thaw cracking
- Prevents lime and salt efflorescence migrating to the surface
- Eco-friendly. non-toxic, virtually VOC free
Contact may cause skin or eye irritation. Using with adequate air ventilation, eye protection, and gloves is recommended. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
Sealer may be damaged if frozen prior to use. Not intended to seal cracks.
The Company does not warranty specific performance results or compatibility with products manufactured by others. The Company shall bear no liability, other than replacement of defective product. A small test must be conducted prior to application. Based upon this test, the purchaser shall determine for themselves the suitability of this product for the intended use.